Do I Need a Trade-mark Agent?

by | Jan 24, 2015 | Business, Intellectual Property, Planning, Trade-Marks

Do I Need a Trade-mark Agent?

You can act for yourself when you submit an application for a trade-mark to the Canadian Intellectual Property Office. You don’t have to hire a registered trade-mark agent, but dealing with trade-marks can be complex and costly.  A trade-mark agent will help you understand the process, timeline and avoid common errors.

If you are submitting an application in Canada but you reside outside of Canada, you must have a Representative for Service in Canada. A Canadian trade-mark agent can act in this role for you.

At Avery Law Office, you can hire our boutique law firm to assist you with the application process at reasonable rates suited to meet your budget.

This this information is not intended to be a substitute for legal advice. Individuals should consult with their personal legal professional regarding the information provided herein.

<a href="" target="_self">Denese Espeut-Post</a>

Denese Espeut-Post

Denese Espeut-Post is a sole practitioner operating the boutique firm, Avery Law Office, with offices in Summerland and Princeton from which the Avery Law team strives to provide legal and professional services with a personal touch in the areas of wills and estates and real estate. Denese has been the gracious recipient of awards for both her quality of service and legal knowledge. She is proud to serve not only her clients, but her community, and is dedicated helping those in need of her services navigate difficult legal situations.